Whatever you wish to manifest in your life, you have remind yourself, “Your Vibration is the Key to make the Law of Attraction work.” When you learn to appreciate and love life more, you will automatically radiate positivity and wellbeing.
Here are a few things you can do to take charge of your Vibration and your life!
1. Start your day intentionally: even in normal circumstances it’s tempting to start the day by grabbing our phones. but in the midst of a pandemic it can feel almost responsible to check the news to stay updated with what’s happening around us. However don’t make news the first thing that you see in the morning. It can introduce panic, anxiety, and a frightening picture of what the future day or week might hold. Before interacting with others, spend few minutes in silence, then reflect on how you want to spend your day. Imagining happy outcomes will lay a foundation of positivity for future moments that the day will bring.
2. Don’t play the victim card. Take responsibility for your life: The way we think and speak becomes our reality. If we feel we are stuck, we will stay stuck no matter how much we wish to change our life. Remember where there is a problem there is a solution. Even if our situation seems unbearable, there is always a way out. But if we are too busy blaming others and the world, then we will never find a solution. You have to be patient and peaceful to be able to receive guidance and answers.
3. Help someone: Take the focus away from you and do something nice for another person. Doing something selflessly for someone will take your mind off of things that worry you and you will feel better and start appreciating your life more.
4. Surround yourself with Positivity: A great way to stay positive is to stick labels of positive words around your home. For example labels of words like love, joy, peace, good health, courage, Gratitude, strength can be stuck on your desks, computers, wardrobes, mirrors and refrigerators.
5. Smile: Sometimes a smile is all it takes to break the chain of negative thoughts and worries. Smiling will help change your mood and relieve stress. Even if you don’t feel like smiling, make an effort to smile, for the brain does not know that you are not feeling it. it will facilitate the same happy vibration. Come in front of a mirror, see yourself smiling. You will feel lighter and more positive.
6. Live it one day at a time: When we start thinking too far ahead into the future it can be very overwhelming. A lot of times we get anxious because we are trying to control the future. This is a time for us to focus on the present and trust that if you take it day by day, you will get through this.
7 . Count your blessings: Every day before you go to bed, thank God for being with you, be grateful for the good things that happened to you. Mentally bless all the people in your life. If you struggle to find anything in the day that you are grateful for, then remember some past happy events and be grateful for the opportunity to have experienced them. Gratitude enables you to go through toughest of times with peace, joy and strength.
Dr. Karishma Ahuja, PhD